Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures of my family road trip

On our way to Phoenix to visit my brother and his family, we took a little break from nine hours of driving to visit NAU's bookstore in Flagstaff. I bought a hat and a shirt on clearance and took a pic by this cool trailer.

Coach Rahe after the game was awesome. He came out and met with us fans, thanked us for all our support, and took about 50 pictures with us. I was lucky enough to be in this picture. I'm standing between my two favorite people: my wife and Coach Rahe!

The Cox Arena holds about the same amount of fans as the Dee, but the way it is built makes it very loud. The concession stands are outside too. It's a pretty cool venue.
When I took this picture, these girls could barely contain themselves. They were so excited to be taking a picture with the dreamy Steve Panos.
We had great seats. 4th row right behind the Wildcat bench.


No comments: